Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Some new t-shirts to buy!

Righto, this is just a quickie to let you know about a couple of t-shirts you can buy from a couple of disparate outlets scattered around the globe: one from the Blade-Runner-esque neon-drenched cyberpunk streets of Korea, the other from the dusty, gazelle-strewn savannah of South Africa. These are my mental images of those countries, please don't feel the need to shatter them.

So, first up it's this old knickerbocker glorious fella, now available to buy from SPRINGLEAP, South Africa's premier shirt-fest. Actually this one has been up for sale for a while- I was going to wait til I got a real life copy I could show you, but I got impatient, and I thought I better mention it before they all sell out. They ship worldwide.



And then, cross a continent into Asia and newly launched company Culture Twist. They've got a fantastic website (though a lot of it is a little bit in Korean), and some great pieces by some other familiar faces (oh yeah, you get to see faces... though I at least had the decency to wear sunglasses). Anywho, how could you resist the adorable allure of the funkmeister 3000? Available on grey, white and navy blue.





Umm, my knowledge of Korean script fails me at this point, and I'm not sure if the deliver to the wider world, but I will endeavour to uncover the truth and get back to you about that. If not, then while we're in shameless plug mode feel free to still buy either of these:

The Seven Ages of Mandelion - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

No comments: