Saturday, 18 April 2009

STUFF!

Oh yes, stuff. I love stuff, don't you?

Anyway, there is a specificity of stuff to which I would like to call your attention. First up, I decided to try my luck once again at the shirt.woot derby, after many dismal failures in the past. I would love it if you could vote on this dismal-failure-in-waiting, and then get all your friends to vote, and your grandma, and your Uncle Colin's milkman. If you, or indeed your Uncle Colin's milkman, are unable to vote (you have to have bought something from there in the past), then leave me a nice comment over there instead, saying how nice I am and stuff, yeah?
From tiny acorns...

In other news, I've got two fairly ridiculous designs coming to threadless very soon, so you can vote on them too, y'know, if you want... No pressure or nuffink...
sometimes... - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Those Mechanical Men on Their Flying Machines! - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

Laters, yeah?

No comments: