Monday, 8 June 2009

Things to click and do

Oh, hello again! Just wanted to say hi and stuff, and y'know, whatevs. Anyhoo, just to let you know that I'm currently working on setting up my proper website at http://www.thisisjonturner.com, so feel free to bookmark it now, even though there's currently nothing on it, just so you can say that you were there from the beginning, before it all got too commercial and I sold out, and it wasn't about the music anymore etc etc...

Elsewhere, I have a t-shirt design up for support (pre-ordering) at cameesa, once it reaches 50 orders it'll be printed, so get yours in now! It has robots on it and stuff (well technically just one robot, but isn't that enough for you people!?). Tell all your friends! Except Shirley, don't tell her, and then we can all point and laugh when she's missed out on her awesome t-shirt


So, until we meet again (and believe me, we will...WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT):

Get Lost

But, in a nice way, obviously...

2 comments:

ohcomely said...

Jon, my cat hates me. All she cares about is food, eating, and being fed. I'm not sure there is much I can do to make her love me.

Are cats capable of love?

Schier said...

I like that Robot! Very nice.

Cheers