Monday, 18 April 2011

Etsy Store!

Well hello again bloggerites! I just wanted to let you know the exciting news (well, I'm excited anyway) that I now have an etsy store open for business! Currently selling many of the original pen and ink drawings for my illustrations, some at bargain prices, soon you'll be seeing a whole world of hand-made wonders, including (hopefully) posters, prints, tote bags, cards, badges... everything you've ever wanted, and a whole lot more that you never did!

So head on over to http://jonturner.etsy.com and take a look at the multifarious wares on offer. if there's anything particular you'd like to see available in the shop, either prints or originals, please do let me know and I'll do my best to oblige- and, of course, if you'd like to commission anything, you only have to ask.

Thanks!



No comments: