Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Doctor Who "Who?" and "Rose" Prints Available and Ready to Ship!






Well hello!

Excitingly I received the litho prints of my Dr Who inspired designs "Rose" and "Who?" today, and I'm really pleased with how they turned out- they look especially good framed (they're A3 size so will fit a standard shop-bought frame, but unfortunately I didn't have one to hand, hence the white spaces at the top and bottom of mine!). The sturdy recycled card gives them a lovely feel and look, and they'll be signed and numbered to the reverse (I can sign the front too if you specifically request it). I still have a few available, £10 each or £15 for the two (each is in a print run of 25). Shipping will be £2.50 to the UK and Europe, and £3 to the rest of the world, and they'll be sent in sturdy cardboard tubes.

If you're interested just send me an email to thisisjonturner@gmail.com , and payments will be via paypal to the same address. I'll be shipping these as soon as they're paid for, so they can be with you very soon!

If I have any left by the end of the week, they'll be up for sale in my etsy shop- www.jonturner.etsy.com
Thanks!


No comments: