Monday, 12 May 2014

Etsy discount- five pounds off your first purchase!

Hello again! No robots for you today, but I do have an exciting little bonus for you. I'm often talking about Etsy, a great website offering all manner of art and handmade items, somewhere I sell a lot of my work. Well, if you've never bought anything from there previously, you have the opportunity to get a £5 discount on your first order, which is rather marvellous. The offer can be used anywhere on etsy, not just in my shop, though below are a few of the things I've currently got for sale (make sure you use the link above to visit the site, though, to ensure you get the discount). Happy buying!

Alternatively, if you're interested in setting up your own shop on etsy (and I absolutely recommend it- I wish I'd taken people's advice and done so much sooner than I did), follow this link to get forty free listings!


No comments: