Wednesday, 14 May 2008

An introduction

Hello blog, I'm Jon.
Hello Jon, I'm blog. Pleased to meet you.
The pleasure is all mine, Mr blog, I assure you
Ah, you flatter me
And very soon I will scribble all over you! Bwahahahahaha. I will cover you in all kinds of skag, and write nasty things all over your face
No, please god, noooooooooooo!!!
Sorry blog, I have no choice....

-------------

And so it begins. If I can find the requisite strength (it's unlikely, let's be honest), this is where I will be keeping you (yes, you, hypothetical Reader) up to date with all my art and illustration work, hopefully keeping you in the know about places you can buy my stuff, and maybe, just maybe telling you about other exciting people that you really should know about (all the cool kids do).

What this blog will not be is a place where I share with you the details of my sordid sexual escapades, because, well, because I'm not that good at lying. Sorry.

In the meantime, check out my flickr:
www.flickr.com/vonmonkey

Maybe go and vote on these lovely t-shirt designs at threadless, if you're feeling in a particularly beneficient mood

I just called to say... - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

A History of Western Philosophy. With Owls. - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever


The Phantom of Owl Canyon - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

And finally, marvel at this wondrous casket of delights AKA some of my junk:

Monsieur LeFluff

Devil Child (WIP)

Jean-Paul Sartrowl

No comments: